Leupold RX-1000 TBR Digital Laser RangefindersLeupold
Smaller and markedly brighter than previous rangefinders, the RX®-1000 Compact line or rangefinders are less than 4 inches long and uses an incredibly vivid OLED display with multiple display-intensity settings.
Pristine image quality allows the RX®-1000 TBR to serve as your full-time optic while the cutting-edge laser and processor generate the fastest, most reliable readings ever produced. The True Ballistic Range feature factors environment and rifle or bow ballistics to give you accurate ranging information. Packed with features never before offered at this price, the Leupold RX-1000 TBR Compact line significantly raises the bar on function and performance.
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Bright colorful optics, markedly brighter than previous rangefinders.
- Three user adjustable intensity settings allow you to perfectly match the OLED display to dynamic lighting conditions.
- Three selectable reticles: Leupold Plus Point, Duplex and Duplex with Leupold Plus Point.
- Includes a built-in inclinometer.
- Compact pocket size, lightweight.
- Rugged and weatherproof body formed by a solid block of aluminum.
- Scan mode continuously updates the range as you track a target or scan an area.
- Accurate to 1000 yards (reflective targets), with measurements in yards, or meters.
- A newly redesigned Quick Set Menu® uses on-screen prompts for exceptionally intuitive and easy use in the field.
- Fold-down rubber eyecup adjusts for eyeglasses.
- Fast focus eyepiece with precision clicks.
- Battery power indicator for easy battery level checks.
- The common CR2 lithium camera battery is easy to change in the field.
- Available with Mossy Oak Breakup™ or two-tone black/gray finish.
- Multiple ballistics settings…True Ballistic Range (TBR®) provides accurate aiming information matched to the performance of your rifle or bow. By calculating the incline, line of sight range to the target, and a projectile’s ballistics, your RX provides rifle hunters using Leupold Ballistics Aiming System reticles as well as bow hunters the correct equivalent horizontal distance for precise shooting on an incline. In other words, aim using the True Ballistic Range, not the line of sight range. Rifle hunters can also get this data as an MOA adjustment or a holdover point. With practice, long distance/steep angle shooting will become second nature. TBR is effective to 800 yards for most rifle cartridges.
- Accessories included: Cordura® holster, battery, instructions and other items. Also includes a lanyard