Stay comfortable and dry in a wide range of conditions in our most versatile baselayer.
On Mount Athabasca’s north face, storms sneaking in from the west go unnoticed until suddenly your route turns into a maelstrom of snow, wind and whipping ropes. Keep your inner thermostat turned up with this quick-wicking baselayer made from Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric to provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, this fabric is soft and compressible and has a smooth knit face that glides easily under layers. Details include a zip-neck for easy climate control, tuckable drop tail construction and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric provides excellent wicking
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed inside for warmth and softness next to skin
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester: solids, 65% recycled; heathers, 51% recycled; stripes, 56% recycled double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.